Dow Chemical Commercial Support Coordinator in Shanghai, China
The Contract Management Tool (CMT) & MyAssignment (MA) Coordinator provides high level of interaction and knowledge relevant to the internal contract process and application knowledge and technical skill of any tools involved. Objective is to accelerate growth and profit for the Dow businesses with strong emphasis on the support of SAP Ariba Tool utilization by Business Stewards and MyAssignment maintenance. The representative will work under the guidance of APAC Commercial Discipline SMEs.
Good knowledge of SAP Ariba Contract Management Tool.
Good knowledge of Diamond Systems MyAssignment process.
Understand how to be accountable for monitoring and managing contract and contract management process compliance. Communicate areas of potential non-compliance
Complete tasks / projects in the area of data collection & processing, with final presentation of data in agreed formats (which may continue to evolve and improve with time).
Execute and maintain the processes for the regular on-going tasks, with a focus on capturing and incorporating learnings along the way.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross functional environment
Demonstrate urgency and quickly remove road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities
Exhibit good teamwork skills, a willingness to share ownership and responsibilities and coordinate shared responsibilities with relevant co-workers
Demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize as necessary
Liaise with project stakeholders in Sales & Marketing and related roles in APAC CSC on an on-going basis, as needed for completion of tasks.
Create, execute, and maintain consistency in delivery of services
Develop dashboards to track performance and/or remediation of issues
Maintain documentation and SAP Ariba Contract Management tool and MyAssignment
Review requests daily and prioritize as necessary
Develop and maintain solid working relationships.
Consult with different stakeholders is necessary to resolve requests
Identify, update, and communicate changes to determine best practices
Communicate all changes and training needs to the Process Owner
Generate and distribute contract reports to contract stakeholders
Document Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for annual assessment
· Minimum bachelor, University degree or college diploma
· Minimum 3 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Customer service skills an asset.
· SAP Ariba Contract Management Tool and Diamond Systems MyAssignment proficiency is required
· Fluency in English (written & oral)
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
· Excellent Customer-oriented mindset
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
· Ability to work towards tight deadlines and capability to handle pressure by assertiveness
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate
· Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
Commercial Support Coordinator